Liran Hirschkorn has been marketing online for 12 years. After growing and selling an internet life insurance agency in 2014, Liran decided to get involved in e-commerce and started selling on Amazon. He went on to start three e-commerce brands that have since sold millions of dollars on Amazon.
Today, Liran is followed far and wide as a thought leader and speaker on marketing and selling on Amazon. He’s also the founder of Incrementum Digital, which helps Amazon sellers manage their advertising on the platform. When he’s not strategizing, he relaxes at his home in Long Island, New York with his wife and daughter.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Liran talks about his travels, including how he takes photos in the airplane’s cockpit and his in-flight conversation with a woman who ended up being a major influencer.
- The value of stepping outside your comfort zone, doing something uncomfortable, and not being afraid of failure.
- Why Liran credits his success in e-commerce to networking events and relationship building.
- Liran’s advice for launching your first product and bringing it to market.
- Dealing with challenges and obstacles in entrepreneurship.
- The role personal growth plays in Liran’s life and business and how Tony Robbins’ advice has helped him.
- How COVID-19 has impacted e-commerce businesses and the launch of products.
- The roles differentiation and intellectual property have played in the launch and growth of Liran’s products
- How Amazon maximizes its revenue through Pay Per Click advertising and best strategies for advertising and targeting.
- Why brands may advertise on Amazon even when they’re losing money.
- How to get in touch with Liran Hirschkorn.
In this episode…
The Amazon marketplace is becoming more competitive every day, especially with the rapid growth of e-commerce purchases due to the current health crisis. More brands are joining the online marketplace and they all want the same: to rank higher than their competitors, drive traffic, and make sales. To achieve this, Pay Per Click advertising has gained increased momentum on Amazon as more brands are willing to spend money on ads; even when they are making few sales and losing money.
In this episode, Rich Goldstein is joined by Liran Hirschkorn to talk about advertising on the Amazon marketplace. They also talk about the value of networking events and building relationships, how to deal with challenges and obstacles in entrepreneurship, and how differentiation and intellectual property has helped Liran’s businesses.
Resources Mentioned in this episode:
- Goldstein Patent Law
- Rich’s book: The ABA Consumer Guide to Obtaining a Patent
- Incrementum Digital
- Liran Hirschkorn on LinkedIn
- Liran Hirschkorn on Facebook
- Liran Hirschkorn on Instagram
- Liran Hirschkorn’s email: [email protected]
- Tony Robbins
- The Canton Fair
- Jesse Itzler
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Goldstein Patent Law, a firm that helps protect inventors’ ideas and products. They have advised and obtained patents for thousands of companies over the past 25 years. So if you’re a company that has a software, product, or design you want protected, you can go to https://goldsteinpatentlaw.com/. They have amazing free resources for learning more about the patent process.
You can email their team at [email protected] to explore if it’s a match to work together. Rich Goldstein has also written a book for the American Bar Association that explains in plain English how patents work, which is called ‘The ABA Consumer Guide to Obtaining a Patent.’