Joe Fier and Matt Wolfe are the team behind the extremely popular, Hustle & Flowchart podcast. They feature some of the best marketers out there and have sat down with Roland Frasier, Stephen Esketzis, John Ruhlin, and Ryan Moran, just to name a few. They’re all about marketing systems and what actually works with regards to traffic, podcasting, brand, mindset, and more.
Joe and Matt are the Co-Founders of Evergreen Profits, a dynamic and results-driven content marketing agency. They help entrepreneurs do their best when it comes to marketing, setting up strategic systems that work and showing them how simple getting visible can be.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Joe and Matt met and how they started working together
- The first successful online monetization strategies the duo tried and how they realized that website monetization could be a sustainable business
- How Joe and Matt found a middle ground in their specialties to create their current business model
- The value of paying for an information product instead of the free stuff available online
- How Joe and Matt use their Hustle & Flowchart podcast to help people in business
- Unicorn equity and how it works
- The work Joe and Matt are doing with Jay Abraham around passive income
- What Joe and Matt teach through their website and podcast
- The challenges lawyers face when it comes to marketing
- Where to learn more and get in touch with Joe and Matt
In this episode…
Over the last couple of years, there has been tremendous growth in the digital space. As a result, there are tons of opportunities for people and businesses to monetize their websites or blogs—and earn a living from it.
When Joe and Matt earned their first dollars from their website, they decided to leave their jobs and jump into working on their website full-time. They have since become expert marketers who now help other entrepreneurs grow their businesses and create a source of passive income through online channels.
In this week’s episode of Innovations and Breakthroughs, Rich Goldstein talks to Joe Fier and Matt Wolfe, Co-Hosts of the Hustle & Flowchart podcast and Co-Founders of Evergreen Profits, about the strategies they used to monetize their website. They discuss how they met and started their business, the first earnings they received from monetization, and how they help others earn passive income. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Goldstein Patent Law
- Rich’s book: The ABA Consumer Guide to Obtaining a Patent
- Evergreen Profits
- Joe Fier on LinkedIn
- Matt Wolfe on LinkedIn
- Hustle and Flowchart podcast
- The Hustle & Flowchart Community
- Google AdSense
- Roland Frasier on LinkedIn
- Jay Abraham on LinkedIn
- Masters of Passive Income Training
- Stephen Esketzis on LinkedIn
- Digital Marketers Australia
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Goldstein Patent Law, a firm that helps protect inventors’ ideas and products. They have advised and obtained patents for thousands of companies over the past 25 years. So if you’re a company that has a software, product, or design you want protected, you can go to https://goldsteinpatentlaw.com/. They have amazing free resources for learning more about the patent process.
You can email their team at [email protected] to explore if it’s a match to work together. Rich Goldstein has also written a book for the American Bar Association that explains in plain English how patents work, which is called ‘The ABA Consumer Guide to Obtaining a Patent.’