Mina Elias is a Chemical Engineer with several successful supplement brands on Amazon. He created MMA Nutrition, a company that makes supplements for MMA fighters and other athletes. He is also an MMA fighter himself, and an expert in PPC. Originally from Egypt, Mina currently lives in California.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- [01:17] Rich introduces his guest, Mina Elias
- [01:52] Mina talks about how he got started with MMA
- [03:04] Mina explains how being in MMA led to the creation of Mina’s products
- [04:42] Mina talks about the early days of his business and how he used his degree to create his products
- [07:22] How Mina found athletes who were willing to test his first product
- [08:36] Mina talks about how he marketed and sold the first batch of products that he made
- [10:24] How your self-funded business and focusing on your strengths can be the solution to an existing problem for others
- [14:02] Why focusing on your strengths can lead you to create something really good
- [15:10] Mina shares how he maximized advertising in order to compete with bigger, more established companies
- [17:17] Mina’s advice to people who are looking to launch a product
- [19:53] Mina talks about the PPC course he created to help people understand Amazon advertising
In this episode…
Every person has a wide range of diverging interests, but what if you can bring all of those together to create a solution to a problem that can potentially help a lot of people? That’s the unique opportunity that Mina Elias had in front of him which led to the creation of Mina
S line of supplements, MMA nutrition.
Mina is a chemical engineering graduate who also competes in MMA and he was able to bring together his passion and experience from both to create supplements that can help boost the endurance and health of other MMA fighters such as himself. He funded his own company, used his own skills, and created something that a lot of people needed. His product clicked with the right market and the rest, as they say it, is history
In this week’s episode of Innovations & Breakthroughs, Rich Goldstein talks to Mina about how what led him into the world of entrepreneurship, how he melded his two passions to create one big and successful project, and how maximizing advertising on Amazon can make you stand out in a vastly competitive market. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode:
- Minas’ Electrolyte Powder on Amazon
- Lazy Contact App
- Minas’ PPC Course
- Mina Elias on Instagram
- MMA Nutrition on Instagram
- Goldstein Patent Law
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Goldstein Patent Law, a firm that helps protect inventors’ ideas and products. They have advised and obtained patents for thousands of companies over the past 25 years. So if you’re a company that has a software, product, or design you want protected, you can go to https://goldsteinpatentlaw.com/. They have amazing free resources for learning more about the patent process.
You can email their team at [email protected] to explore if it’s a match to work together. Rich Goldstein has also written a book for the American Bar Association that explains in plain English how patents work, which is called ‘The ABA Consumer Guide to Obtaining a Patent.’