Steve Olsher is a 30+ year entrepreneur, Founder and Editor-In-Chief of Podcast Magazine, original Founder of Liquor.com, creator of The New Media Summit, and Host of the top-rated podcasts, Reinvention Radio and Beyond 8 Figures.
Steve is also an international keynote speaker and in-demand strategic coach who helps businesses of all sizes leverage the power of new media to generate visibility, leads, and revenue on auto-pilot.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Steve explains what reinvention means and what it is to reinvent your life
- Finding your “what” and Steve’s reasons for writing his book
- Steve talks about helping people with self-expression and discovering their “what”
- Why Steve started the Icon Maker program and Podcast Magazine
- The future of the podcast industry
- Steve’s podcasting equipment and what people need to start a podcast
- How to get in touch with Steve Olsher
In this episode…
According to Steve Olsher, everyone has a “what”. Your “what” is something internal that puts fire on your soul and reflects who you are. For Steve, this can help you learn what you’re good at and how you can contribute to the world. On the other hand, your “why” is external and something you choose.
One way to bring your talents to the surface and help others is simple enough: through a podcast. With a podcast, hosts and their guests share value and useful content with others, helping them make a difference in the world in their own way. It also helps bring about positive change and create connections with people who have similar interests.
In this episode of Innovations and Breakthroughs, Rich Goldstein is joined by Steve Olsher, Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Podcast Magazine, to talk about finding your “what” and the benefits of doing a podcast. They talk about reinventing yourself, helping people with self-expression, and the future of the podcast industry. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Goldstein Patent Law
- Rich’s book: The ABA Consumer Guide to Obtaining a Patent
- Podcast Magazine
- Podcast Magazine’s FREE Lifetime Subscription
- Steve Olsher’s website
- Steve Olsher on LinkedIn
- What Is Your WHAT?: Discover The One Amazing Thing You Were Born To Do by Steve Olsher
- The Icon Maker program
- HEiL PR-40 Microphone
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Goldstein Patent Law, a firm that helps protect inventors’ ideas and products. They have advised and obtained patents for thousands of companies over the past 25 years. So if you’re a company that has a software, product, or design you want protected, you can go to https://goldsteinpatentlaw.com/. They have amazing free resources for learning more about the patent process.
You can email their team at [email protected] to explore if it’s a match to work together. Rich Goldstein has also written a book for the American Bar Association that explains in plain English how patents work, which is called ‘The ABA Consumer Guide to Obtaining a Patent.’