Preston Schmidli is the Co-Founder of Good Vibe Squad and the Partnership Product Officer at Better Agency. Good Vibe Squad is a complete done-for-you marketing solution for mortgage brokers and Better Agency is the only omni relationship builder in the world.
Preston works on both companies building relationships, designing features, and optimizing processes. He spends his day building lead generation and automation systems for businesses that want to grow.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Preston’s background in the insurance business
- How Preston started his marketing company and the struggles he experienced
- Preston talks about his high school and college days, and the hardships he faced in his 20s
- The core principles behind the Better Agency and Preston’s desire to help people become better
- Common challenges insurance agents face and their struggles with systems
- How the idea of being under-utilized drives Preston’s efficiency
- Preston talks about his brokerage company, self-funding, and growing his business
- Where to learn more and get in touch with Preston Schmidli
In this episode…
Preston Schmidli wants to help make people’s lives better. The software he created for insurance agents is intended to help them have a better experience with their clients and make more money, leading to a better and happier life.
Preston faced many challenges in high school, college, and in his 20s. He found himself broke and even sold blood plasma to get money for gas. However, these hardships shaped him into the man he is today: a successful entrepreneur and innovator with an abundance mindset.
Preston Schmidli, the Co-Founder of Good Vibe Squad, sits down with Rich Goldstein, host of the Innovations and Breakthroughs Podcast, to share his journey growing a marketing agency for insurance brokers. He talks about his teenage life and career background, founding his marketing company and getting the first clients, and his advice to other entrepreneurs going through the same challenges.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Goldstein Patent Law
- Rich’s book: The ABA Consumer Guide to Obtaining a Patent
- Good Vibe Squad
- Good Vibe Squad on Facebook
- Preston Schmidli on LinkedIn
- Preston Schmidli on Facebook
- Better Agency
- D7 Lead Finder
- The E-Myth: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Goldstein Patent Law, a firm that helps protect inventors’ ideas and products. They have advised and obtained patents for thousands of companies over the past 25 years. So if you’re a company that has a software, product, or design you want protected, you can go to https://goldsteinpatentlaw.com/. They have amazing free resources for learning more about the patent process.
You can email their team at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore if it’s a match to work together. Rich Goldstein has also written a book for the American Bar Association that explains in plain English how patents work, which is called ‘The ABA Consumer Guide to Obtaining a Patent‘.