Michelle Barnum Smith is an Amazon chatbot expert who helps e-commerce and Amazon sellers leverage the power of Facebook Messenger bots to grow their business. She started a marketing agency in 2012 to help business owners leverage the power of Facebook Messenger bots in their business. She is also a course creator and has previously used her marketing expertise to create a dating program for single people.
Michelle holds a Marketing Communications degree from Brigham Young University.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Michelle Barnum Smith talks about her Marketing background and how she started working with Facebook messenger bots
- How creating a dating program helped get Michelle married
- Michelle explains how her first information product helped her in creating a course to teach about messenger chatbots
- How Amazon chat marketing works for people looking to launch new products
- Tips on how to use the Facebook chat messenger for marketing
- What are abandoned carts and promotional messages for?
- Michelle discusses one-time notification requests and the current restrictions on messenger
- Things to keep in mind when using chatbots when launching a new product
- Michelle gives an overview of her course and free training on ranking, launching, and review strategies
In this episode…
When Michelle Barnum Smith first came across Facebook messenger chatbots in 2017, she immediately knew that she was onto something big. She researched further and honed her skills in this niche and soon, she was the go-to person for chatbots marketing.
Michelle went on to create an online course that aims to teach other people about how to use and optimize chatbot strategies to launch, rank, and grow their businesses. She uses over 20 year’s experience in marketing to help leverage Amazon sellers to improve their listings.
In this episode, Rich Goldstein interviews Michelle Barnum Smith where they talk about her chatbot marketing strategies, updates on Facebook messenger that people need to keep in mind, and what her courses and training sessions have to offer to other entrepreneurs. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode:
- Goldstein Patent Law
- Rich’s book: The ABA Consumer Guide to Obtaining a Patent
- AMZ Messenger Bots
- Michelle’s Course
- ManyChat Free Video Course
- Michelle Barnum Smith on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Goldstein Patent Law, a firm that helps protect inventors’ ideas and products. They have advised and obtained patents for thousands of companies over the past 25 years. So if you’re a company that has a software, product, or design you want protected, you can go to https://goldsteinpatentlaw.com/. They have amazing free resources for learning more about the patent process.
You can email their team at [email protected] to explore if it’s a match to work together. Rich Goldstein has also written a book for the American Bar Association that explains in plain English how patents work, which is called ‘The ABA Consumer Guide to Obtaining a Patent.’