Paul Baron is the founder of Chat Marketing University, where he teaches people how to effectively use chat marketing as part of their product launch strategy. He is a lifelong entrepreneur who co-founded Physical Product Pros that has launched successful e-commerce products, including the brand Beau & Belle Littles. Pau also owned Catalyst Media Group Ltd at one point, and he also co-founded Thrive Local Advertising.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Paul talks about his early start in entrepreneurship from the time he was 5-years-old up to his teenage years
- Paul discusses his natural desire to help people and how his career trajectory circled back to entrepreneurship
- Why entrepreneurs need to be innovative in findings ways to solve problems in an ethical manner
- What Paul learnt about digital marketing while working at a website development & marketing firm
- Paul talks about innovating new products from scratch or reimagining ideas that exist but aren’t maximized
- How Paul launched his new swim diaper product on Amazon & the marketing strategies he used to promote the product
- Why Paul decided to start using messenger as a ranking strategy and in cultivating relationships with his customers
- Paul talks about his chat marketing course and the strategies they teach
- How to connect with Paul Baron
In this episode…
The ecommerce space is growing rapidly and many businesses have started to realize that one way for them to not only reach out to customers but to also market their products is by utilizing the messenger app on Facebook. Paul Baron, founder of the Beau & Belle Littles brand, used it extensively when he launched his new product, reusable swim diapers, on Amazon.
In this week’s episode of Innovations and Breakthroughs, Rich Goldstein speaks with Paul Baron, founder of Chat Marketing University, about his entrepreneurial journey and how he came upon chat marketing as a strategy on increasing brand awareness. He also talks about how he optimizes client relations through chat, how he innovates and reimagines products, and find out why enrolling in his course in Chat Marketing University can be the game changes you need for your business. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode:
- Goldstein Patent Law
- The ABA Consumer Guide to Obtaining a Patent by Rich Goldstein
- Beau & Belle Littles
- Chat Marketing University
- Message Hero
- Paul’s Funnel
- Paul Baron on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Goldstein Patent Law, a firm that helps protect inventors’ ideas and products. They have advised and obtained patents for thousands of companies over the past 25 years. So if you’re a company that has a software, product, or design you want protected, you can go to https://goldsteinpatentlaw.com/. They have amazing free resources for learning more about the patent process.
You can email their team at email@example.com to explore if it’s a match to work together. Rich Goldstein has also written a book for the American Bar Association that explains in plain English how patents work, which is called ‘The ABA Consumer Guide to Obtaining a Patent.’