Josh Marsden is the Founder of CVO Acceleration, a marketing agency that helps e-Commerce businesses scale paid traffic effectively and profitably. Using his ARM5 Formula, Josh helps e-Commerce companies scale from 7 to 8 figures. He is also the host of The e-Commerce Performance Marketing Show and recently held the e-Commerce Unmasked Summit where he featured top-level speakers from the e-Commerce community.
Josh is an MBA graduate, author, and US Army vet. He shares some of his preferred e-Commerce techniques in his latest book, Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for e-Commerce.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Josh Marsden got involved in marketing
- What entrepreneurs should do to scale their businesses
- How Josh’s ARM5 Formula helps clients with growing their businesses
- Josh shares success stories from his clients based on the processes and systems CVO Acceleration uses
- The 9 major systems that help scale your business and the value of content marketing
- Josh talks about the e-Commerce Performance Marketing Show and some of the guests he has featured on the podcast
- How to get in touch with Josh Marsden
In this episode…
As the e-Commerce market continues to grow and more players enter the industry, many have sprung up sharing all kinds of marketing strategies to grow your business. However, not everyone is an expert, and growing an e-Commerce business to 7 or 8 figures requires systems and processes that have been proven to work.
According to Josh Marsden, some of these systems include omnichannel strategy, budget allocation, content marketing, and ad scaling techniques. This requires that entrepreneurs have the right marketing team with the needed expertise to grow sales and move a business forward.
In this week’s episode of Innovations and Breakthroughs, host Rich Goldstein is joined by Josh Marsden, Founder of CVO Acceleration, to talk about some of the systems and processes e-Commerce businesses need to grow and scale. Josh talks about his ARM5 Formula, the 9 major systems he uses to help businesses scale, and what entrepreneurs need to do to grow their companies.
Resources Mentioned in this episode:
- Goldstein Patent Law
- Rich’s book: The ABA Consumer Guide to Obtaining a Patent
- CVO Acceleration
- The e-Commerce Performance Marketing Show
- Josh Marsden on LinkedIn
- Josh Marsden on Instagram
- Josh Marsden on YouTube
- Josh’s ARM5 Formula Accelerator
- Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for e-Commerce by Josh Marsden
- Infusionsoft by Keap
- Ryan Mckenzie
- Tru Earth
- Geoff Atkinson
- Alex Brown
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Goldstein Patent Law, a firm that helps protect inventors’ ideas and products. They have advised and obtained patents for thousands of companies over the past 25 years. So if you’re a company that has a software, product, or design you want protected, you can go to https://goldsteinpatentlaw.com/. They have amazing free resources for learning more about the patent process.
You can email their team at email@example.com to explore if it’s a match to work together. Rich Goldstein has also written a book for the American Bar Association that explains in plain English how patents work, which is called ‘The ABA Consumer Guide to Obtaining a Patent.’