Danny McMillan is the host of Seller Sessions, the largest podcast for advanced Amazon sellers. A world-renowned public speaker and veteran Amazon seller, Danny is also the Co-Founder of DATAbrill. Working alongside respected algorithm expert Dr. Ellis Whitehead, DATAbrill manages PPC and advertising automation for 7 and 8 figure Amazon brands.
Danny also runs the yearly conference, Seller Sessions Live, The Branded By Women Summit, and SellerPoll, the annual awards for the Amazon FBA Community.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Danny’s background as a DJ and how it helped elevate his current career
- How Danny helped innovate the DJ industry
- What Danny learned from an internet business that never picked up as expected
- The value of market fit for new products and creating consistent content
- Why Danny believes in helping people, providing quality content, and building relationships
- Where to learn more and get in touch with Danny McMillan
In this episode…
Before Danny McMillan became the host of Seller Sessions, he worked as a DJ, ran his own record labels, and was considered one of the pioneers of the UK Breakbeat scene. His flair for innovation took place during those 17 years, developing a mixer that other DJs in the music industry could use. He worked in production and toured the world over.
After leaving the music industry, Danny followed his talent for product innovation and became an Amazon seller. He now shares that knowledge with other sellers through his weekly podcast and annual live event, Seller Sessions Live.
Rich Goldstein, host of the Innovations and Breakthroughs Podcast, interviews Danny McMillan, host of Seller Sessions, about how working as a DJ and being a natural product innovator helped Danny enter the Amazon seller world. They discuss the importance of creating quality and consistent content and the value of building good relationships.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Goldstein Patent Law
- Rich’s book: The ABA Consumer Guide to Obtaining a Patent
- Seller Sessions Podcast
- Seller Sessions Live
- Danny McMillan on LinkedIn
- Danny McMillan on Facebook
- Danny’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Goldstein Patent Law, a firm that helps protect inventors’ ideas and products. They have advised and obtained patents for thousands of companies over the past 25 years. So if you’re a company that has a software, product, or design you want protected, you can go to https://goldsteinpatentlaw.com/. They have amazing free resources for learning more about the patent process.
You can email their team at email@example.com to explore if it’s a match to work together. Rich Goldstein has also written a book for the American Bar Association that explains in plain English how patents work, which is called ‘The ABA Consumer Guide to Obtaining a Patent.’